· Employees want to know what is expected of them so that they can be successful and demonstrate excellence on the job.
· Employees expect to have the resources, tools, the materials and equipment to tackle the assigned task in the most efficient manner.
· Employees are demanding that their colleagues work in a collaborative environment in order to meet the goals of the company and support the mission and vision of the organization.
· Employees want to be heard and listened to so that they can have an impact on their company
· Employees want to be given feedback on their performance in order to develop their skills and become a more productive play in the success of the company.
Measurement of engagement is key to evaluating the company’s success in creating a high performing organization. Employees need great leaders and being an excellent manager starts with evaluating engagement and then taking the results and addressing needs with a plan for action.The five point engagement plan is simple and clear and will help you motivate and ensure excellence on the job.